Thursday, October 2, 2008

Friday!


_____________________________________________________________________
Pai seh le guys..This few weeks to busy to post >.<
Friday,
Siaaan leh...Arty sparty homework so many sia...Then my worst nightmare come le...."N" Levels....Exam Paper For art! Oh my god...40 Reseach.200 Development.4 Artist Inspiration!6 Layout 6 Color Visual!. Whaaaaaat Kao!!!!! Then by Jan MUST HAND UP! To Ms "i dono her name" !.....For checking sia! Oh my god....And when the times come...We need to do "PaperCut" HALF OF THE TABLE SIZE!. "Paper cut" is using paper then Craft design into it...........Cut out the design...
Siaan!!
Today Wake up...Bath...SCARY i thinking of ghost...lol....then sleepwalk to school..then meet up with friends..but didnt talk...been thinking about my exams.Then At class-room talk with bryan they all then sleep in math period..oh my god....Mr Teo Saw me sleep sia! Then wake me up..heng never ask me do pumping again! (last time was 30)And no punishment...wa seh he know my name le sia..lol then after math go recess and then go art lor...then thats where the nightmare begins....and...its not gona end so soon
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Arty Sparty Larty Letty Smelly Creammy Luppy Lippy Yooppy Beeppy Siaaapy Seeepy Swappy.


I am sooo Emo.

No comments:

Phew!

Scroll Down for more other information on What am i doing recently and updates.


____________________________________________
Goodie Now, At last after so many hours spent on this! i got this up!!!!!!! =)

____________________________________________
Good Griefs this is up at last!
So this the blog =)
Comments can be place on the Cbox (new to blogging)=)

____________________________________________










Anime Bleach! Please Choose Anyone you like..or just listen to them all =) Enjoy your stay here.