Monday, October 13, 2008

Tuesday!

Junhe!!
I let u Ks me la!!!!=( i know , i always ks please....i next time assits you ok? pleaaaseeeee. =)
---------------------------------
Tuesday!
Whate The!? Today lor Wake up late at 7!!!! Then i know i going to late so i faster bath and rush out then walk damn fast >.> after reaching school then go up classroom and then.
What the!? Exam Results came out! First was Bio (science). My Face turn =.= . i looked at my mark and saw 28.5/50!!! Sian liao Confirm lose my Science to bryan and fail!-T.T- xD , then it was English WoooW that was cloose! LetterWriting&PaperTwo addup=66/110 (haven't add compo mark so is 110 or else is 140) But even if its 140 =) i just need more 4 marks =). Then it was maths first XD.Wahahahaha Got only 90/100 (Oi It was only E-Math only leh no need say me action mah). Then *laughing* Everybody in the class want kill me XD At first they Thought Edmund Higest then when they know my mark his face turns! LoL! Then it was History Period! OMG! lol I go di xiao my friend , walk to the namelist (beside got marks) go there say WoW who get highest? Oh its me! =) Then they say want kill me agian LOLx!!!!!! Lup all my friends and! Everyone WORKHARD! Bryan!!!! WORKHARD! Junhe!!!!WORKHARD!

No comments:

Phew!

Scroll Down for more other information on What am i doing recently and updates.


____________________________________________
Goodie Now, At last after so many hours spent on this! i got this up!!!!!!! =)

____________________________________________
Good Griefs this is up at last!
So this the blog =)
Comments can be place on the Cbox (new to blogging)=)

____________________________________________










Anime Bleach! Please Choose Anyone you like..or just listen to them all =) Enjoy your stay here.