Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thursday!

Thursday!!!!!! Last Day of This term Schooool!
Wahahaha, Morning Wake up Got a feeling of boring in school...so just bath then slowly walk lor....Lol After that meet up with junhe and felixus and talk...then go back classroom!!!!!!!! *laughs loudly* LOL We joke at Chen Hao LOOOK AT HIS PICTURE!
XD XD XD...Then after that get report book then continue joke lor! Then Then THEN! Got my Marrrks! Nuuuuuuuuuuuu.........I Ranked 4th Again! From the Top To Down!! Not the Bottom to top! =) .......LoL still need worked hard hard hard! Oh My God! My Book Kena Dirty By teacher nia!!!!! =) So this for today...its kinda short leh...Oh ya I gona Update a few songs that i personally feel damn nice. Not anime. Oh my God Bleach Fasteeer Come Out!..Sian Today got Tution Sad la......!!


My China "Friend"!

No comments:

Phew!

Scroll Down for more other information on What am i doing recently and updates.


____________________________________________
Goodie Now, At last after so many hours spent on this! i got this up!!!!!!! =)

____________________________________________
Good Griefs this is up at last!
So this the blog =)
Comments can be place on the Cbox (new to blogging)=)

____________________________________________










Anime Bleach! Please Choose Anyone you like..or just listen to them all =) Enjoy your stay here.