Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fridays.

Ps to all la! I very lazy to post leh..Exam
xD ok ok i will post daily =)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Friday! Oh my God! UNfair!
wa lao...PoA students no need come school leh! DnT and Art need! For exam
Sian la! DnT only 1h30min We 3 HOURS!, Todae wake up at home then go bathe lor..then after that walk to school xD saw bryan and Honglee then walk together..Laughing about dota stuff =) then at school we do our exam lor..Art...I hate it...You know what!...I DRAW UNTIL LIKE PIZZA!....Wa lao...Really like pizza....The cheese there with chillies...oh my god.....I think i gona fail.....Dammit! >.< xD Ok no foto from this art piece thanks =) And NO i will not allowed anyone to see my ArtFile =) Never!
____________________________________________________________________________________
To All my Friends, As long as i am alived i will stand by you. =) afterall my life is saved by a good friend. or i wouldnt be here =)

No comments:

Phew!

Scroll Down for more other information on What am i doing recently and updates.


____________________________________________
Goodie Now, At last after so many hours spent on this! i got this up!!!!!!! =)

____________________________________________
Good Griefs this is up at last!
So this the blog =)
Comments can be place on the Cbox (new to blogging)=)

____________________________________________










Anime Bleach! Please Choose Anyone you like..or just listen to them all =) Enjoy your stay here.